Thursday, September 12, 2019

Test Tomorrow

I have a test tomorrow and I need to study for it, so I can get a good grade. It is on the story we read A Message to Garcia by Elbert Hubbard, a slide show on Excellence, and Socrates. I took lots of notes that I can use to study for the test. The test will have multiple choice, short answer, and fill in the blank and 2 essays. Here are a few important things from my notes that will be on the test.
  • A Message to Garcia by: Elbert Hubbard 
  • set in Spanish American war
  • in Cuba
  • Rowan deliver a message because he will get the job done
  • Elbert Hubbard published inspirational essay in 1899 (A Message to Garcia)
  • McKinley was killed by an anarchist (person who does not like or support government) after 6 months of his 2nd term
  • McKinley mountain was renamed Donolly in 2015.
  • Tallest mountain in North America
  • perihelion- point which planet (Mars) is closet to sun, at its brightest.
  • "What is Initiative? Ill tell you: It is doing the right thing without being told
  • 508 B.C. in Ancient Greece is the first recorded revolution in history
There are a few notes but there is much more you can still study. Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...