Friday, September 13, 2019

Test Day

Today I took a test in human geography. I think I did a good job and got the questions right. For the first essay question I think I did good and got the main points that were in the PowerPoint. I feel like I explained myself enough to get it right. I didn't like the second essay question as much because it was an opinion and I'm not very good at that kind since there is really no right or wrong answer. I still always seem to get the opinion questions wrong. I don't think the test was hard but, I wouldn't change it at all. I studied Wednesday and Thursday night for this test so hopefully I did good. I haven't taken a Social Studies test or human geo test in a long time so it was different. We didn't do much in my last Social Studies class in 7th grade or 8th grade except cross word puzzles, worksheets, and we watched a lot of movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...