Thursday, September 19, 2019

Test Return

Today in class we got our test back from last week. I did better than I thought I did. I got a 96 because I missed number thirteen and a quote on the essay. Number thirteen was name two words with the same word origin as polis. I did not understand what he meant by that so I just named two Greek words that we learned. I put arete and agora which were wrong, you had to out words with polis in it. Some examples are Annapolis, metropolis, police, politics, and poll. Now I know for the exam in December. I got the extra credit right but I got the spelling wrong even though I thought I was right, the spelling I did was in my notes. I put Donolly instead of Denali. In the first essay I forgot one of the quotes that was Socrates defense, so I just put the one I knew and unfortunately I got a point off. I think overall I did good on the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...