Tuesday, September 3, 2019

My First Day

My first day at John Carroll was very different from middle school, but fun. One of my favorite things was seeing some of my friends that I hadn't seen after a long summer. Another one of my favorite things is that my advisor keeps the school therapy dog in her office. All the kids in my advisory seem nice too. My least favorite part of my day was having to find all my classes in 5 minutes, make sure I have all my books, and get my locker open. I was going to put away one of my textbooks, but I couldn't get my locker open in time, so I didn't. I think I got the hang of it now and can open it on the first or second try. I don't like my seat because it is a little harder to read the board. I think if I moved up one row it would be much easier to read the writing on the board, but I will sit anywhere you would like me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...