Wednesday, September 4, 2019

High School Hardships and "A Message To Garcia"

The hardest part of high school is managing time, homework, school, and sports. After school I have field hockey until 5:30 and I get home around six. Some days I will come home and go straight to another practice until eight. Then after that I will be starting homework around nine. I will have to try to do homework before field hockey so I can get all my homework done which may be hard since it's not a lot of time. I will really have to learn to manage time so I can be rested every day.

Also, we read about a man named Rowan who can find a man named Garcia. Garcia is usually well hidden away in some jungle island. Rowan will do anything to find him and give him his letter. He didn't even ask where Garcia was because he could find him. Rowan is such a good person that his "form should be cast in a deathless bronze and the statue placed in every college in the land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...