Friday, February 21, 2020

Pop Quiz and textbook notes

Today in class we had a pop quiz and took notes. The pop quiz was ten questions but worth twenty points, so each question was two points which isn't bad. We took the quiz and reviewed the answers after. I got two or three wrong which is not a good grade. I have an 89 so getting this grade will not help me. I will just need to do well on these next tests to hopefully boost my grade. I did okay for most of the questions I just didn't know the different seas. I didn't know where each sea is located on a map. Then we started to take notes in the textbook. We started a new section but it was still on the topic of  Ancient Greece. This time it was Greece's democracy and Greece's Golden Age. I took notes on two pages so far out of five. It is mostly about a person named Pericles who lead Athens and helped the city prosper. He encouraged different types of government, a better Navy, and he wanted to make Athens a great beautiful city. That is all I have so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...