Monday, September 30, 2019

Grids, Time Zones, and a quiz

Tomorrow I have a quiz that I didn't find out about until today. It is one North American and South American countries. I know a lot of the South American countries because for Spanish I had to know the countries. I will have to study a lot tonight fir the quiz tomorrow. We took notes on geography today in class. We learned about geography, some questions are where are people and activities found on Earth? Why are they found there? A map is a two dimensional or flat scale model of the Earth's surface (or a portion of it). A test answer is the art and science of mapmaking is cartography. Eratosthenes (195 BCE) is a cartographer of Ancient Greece. Maps serve two purposes. As a reference tool to identify an object's absolute and relative location. As a communications tool to convey the distribution of human activities or physical features.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...