Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Test Return and New Unit

In class we got our tests back and checked them. I got a 95/100 on it, I was very surprised. I didn't think I did that well on it. I got two wrong. One was, 90% of the population growth in the world is taking place in certain regions. Which of the following is NOT one of these regions. a. Africa b. Latin America. c. Europe d. East Asia. e. South Asia. I said East Asia because I read the questions wrong and was kind of confused what is was asking. I also was thinking of Japan how they aren't having a lot of kids. The right answer is Europe which makes sense. The other question I got wrong was, of these four countries, it has the highest birth AND death rate. I said India but the answer is Nigeria. Now we are studying the 5 major religions for a test on Friday. We have Thursday to get notes and learn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...