Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Essay Preparation Day

Today in class we went to his blog and then to the study guide for the exam. We are writing an essay and then remembering as much as we can for Friday. We use this to study for it so we can write a good essay and have an idea of what to write. It would be hard if we just got a bunch of essay questions and then had to write one with not much recent information. Also on the paper is an outline of what the scantron test will be like and what to study for it. It also has another outline for the essay with five paragraphs. I choose Option B with the population pyramids. It seems the easiest. I will describe each pyramid by writing which demographic transition stage each one is in and describe the economic development. Then I will explain the demographic characteristics of the models and describe potential issues that the countries could face in the future if their population didn’t change. After that I’ll find solutions to these problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...