Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Finished projects

In class we finished our project presentations. We had one group and they did Italy and Tanzania. They talked about how Italy has a lot of people under the poverty line. A solution was reducing taxation that could help a business owner free up their work force and employ more people. They did a good job ending it. I don't know if they knew there material that well, but it was still good. After that Mr. Schick said that we are going to get a paper with our groups name and ours and give each other number grades. We would each get our own paper and no one else would see it. He would look at the scores and use it to help him determine our grade. It one person consistently got the lowest grade then they probably didn't do much work. If someone consistently gets the highest than they probably did a good job. I didn't like doing it but I actually tried to be honest about my grades. Hopefully got a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...