Monday, November 18, 2019

Test Day

Today in class we took our test on population, migration, and population pyramids. I think I did okay, better than last time. There were definitely some questions I wasn't sure about. There were multiple choice mainly, some population pyramids you had to identify, and few questions were you had to pick from a few different countries and match them to the correct description. The population pyramid section was a little hard because to of them were very similar. I couldn't figure out which of the countries and what there population would be like. I tried to use the total population to help me figure out what country went with the pyramid. I think most of the multiple choice was easy except a few I wasn't sure if I got right. Overall I think I did pretty well and hopefully I got a good grade. Also everybody was here in class which is good and we will get to check them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...