Monday, November 25, 2019

Quiz Day

Today we had a shorter class because it is an H day and we had a prayer service. It went over the scheduled time so we had our classes made even shorter. So we came in and studied for 10 minutes of class to prepare for the test. It was on the 5 major religions: Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Judaism. Christianity was the easiest because that's our religion and we learn about it every day. Islam wasn't to hard there were a few facts that took me a little while to remember but it wasn't to difficult. Buddhism and Hinduism were the hardest. I kept getting them mixed up. They are kind of similar and some questions I could just not remember at all no matter how much I studied them. Judaism wasn't to hard because we learn a little about the religion in class because they are similar and they are in the Bible to. I think I did okay on the quiz, at least a B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...