Thursday, October 24, 2019

Test Tomorrow on World Population

Today we went over test material for tomorrow. We reviewed slides and guessed what would be on the test. We were told the format which includes going on the CIA World Factbook Cite, answering 15 questions, multiple choice, and answering vocab. We need to bring a fully charged laptop for the questions and we get 20 minutes to answer all of them. Then we do the rest of the test. I underlined in my notes what might be important for the test, and things I should memorize. Some terms I need to know are: life expectancy, Net Migration Rate (TFR), push forces, pull forces, crude birth rate, crude death rate, Rate of Natural Increase (RNI), net immigration, net emigration, death rate, and infant mortality rate. I will study everything and hopefully do well on the test. I want to do well since it is the last test of the quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...