Friday, October 25, 2019

Test Day

In class today we took a test on population and settlement. I think I did okay. I think I got a few wrong but not that many. There were a few questions with like exact numbers of a population or something and I had no idea what they were. The front page wasn't to hard except I didn't get to one question because I ran out of time. It was how many barrels of oil does the United States make or something like that and I didn't find it on time. The vocab page wasn't to hard either but some of the words at the top I didn't know what they meant. But there was only one question I really wasn't sure about. I made a quizlet with the vocab words to help me study so I think I knew most of them. The next page I may have gotten one or two wrong. I feel more confident on that page then I did earlier. On the last page I used different countries and gave two examples, which I'm not sure was enough or not. The bonus questions I had no idea what it was even asking or talking about so one of them I gave a random number and the other I was so clueless I didn't know whether to out a number, word or country. I hope I did good on the test because I have a 90% on this class and I don't want it to go a B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...