Thursday, October 10, 2019

Test Return

We got our test back today and I didn't do well just like I thought. I got a 70% and got eight wrong out if twenty-seven. The average was 75 in our Honors Human Geo Class. I was confused on the relative location, absolute location, and neither section. I thought that a place could not be relative or absolute, so I put that as an answer a few times since I thought it was a real choice. I also got the question wrong where is had 93 degrees North when there is no such thing as 93 degrees North. It stops at 90. I'm happy that Mr. Schick is curving the grades up by two points for those questions. Even though its only two points its better than nothing. Hopefully it will make my grade into a C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...