Friday, October 4, 2019

Class Debate on Time Zones

We had a class debate on whether we should keep Time Zones or not. We had to persuade the people who couldn't decide if we should have it or not and persuade them into thinking like our side. Everyone stated their ideas and we had some people object and then they stated what they thought. I think everyone else did a great job and had good ideas that I would have never thought of. The people who wanted to keep the Times Zones were saying how people wouldn't want to change the time and it was a lot of work. As it is now it is a lot of work just to figure out the time that it is where you are going. If we change it now and once everyone gets used to it, it will be much easier to know what time it is where you are going because it would be the same time as yours. I didn't have a good topic because I just had no ideas on how to argue my topic or explain it well. I might have done better if I could just have explained in general why we shouldn't have them. I just think we should get rid of them because it would be less math if you travel and I just find it way to complicated. I want to travel the world and having Time Zones makes jet lag worse so if we didn't have them you would have less jet lag. Business people would be much healthier because of less jet lag. You can have heart attacks, weight gain and other health issues because of it. This is why we should just get rid of Time Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...