Tuesday, October 22, 2019

CIA World Factbook

Today in class we reviewed and discussed all the questions we answered yesterday. I learned a lot of things I didn't know or even think of with this site. For example technology, I figured most people in the world used technology because of how advanced its gotten. It is also very easy for us to immediately get access to the internet and things like that so I assumed most other people did too. Only 76.2% of people use internet. I thought it would be high 80% or low 90% even. I knew not everyone because there are lots of people in Africa and India who don't even have electricity. These days technology seems to be growing fast so I thought far more people would have it. I also didn't realize how much more our GDP is compared to a country like Nigeria is We have a little over 50,000 more than them which is crazy. Our GDP doesn't seem very high compared to Luxembourg which is 105,000. They are a smaller country with less people so that is probably why there's is so much higher. It is still crazy how different each is just because of your surrounds when you could all be working just as hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...