Monday, October 7, 2019

Test Tomorrow and End of Debate

Today we finished our debate with two more people presenting their points. Everyone did a great job. Unfortunately the people that were in the middle or couldn't decide went with maintain time zones. I think we had some great points but we probably lost. I don't think that they will get rid of time zones anytime soon and change it to a 24 hour clock. We had a pop quiz today and I got a 70%. I got seven questions out of ten right. I will definitely study a lot. Our test is latitude and longitude, maps, time zones, and site and situation. I will look at my notes, blogs, vocab words, and slide shows to prepare. I want to do as well on this test as I did on the last. Good luck to everyone on the test tomorrow, hopefully we all study and do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...