Thursday, February 27, 2020

Test Day

Today in class we had a Western Civilization test on Ancient Greece. I was prepared and I studied. I used quizlets, the slideshow, and my notes. I studied for about two hours last night. I thought I knew the material and was as ready for the test as I would ever be. I was taking the test and I thought I knew all the answers. I thought I got all of them right and I was positive on every answer. I even went back and checked each question, which is something I don't normally do. Some of the ones I wasn't totally sure about I thought I'd figured them out. After everyone was done I asked my friend some of the answers she put for the questions and we got different answers and she is smarter so she is probably right. Then we checked our notes for sure and turns out she was right for some of them. I think I already have three questions wrong and I don't know how the short answer will be graded. I could end up getting some of those wrong, I just don't know because those can be graded in many different ways, especially depending on the teacher. Well hopefully did ok in the end so I can keep my grade where it's at or move it up to an A.
                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...