Monday, March 2, 2020

Tests back and Gods/Goddesses

Today in class we got our tests back and I did so much better than I thought and it moved my grade to an A. I got a 95 out 100. I'm so happy with my grade and now I have an A in all my classes. Then we took notes on Greek gods/goddesses. Poseidon (god of the sea) interfered with Odysseus trying to return home. Aphrodite(goddess of love) had lovers of both god and men. Dionysus (god of wine) son of Zeus and of Semele (human princess). Zeus is the ruler of heaven and earth; father of Athena; god of the sky, weather, thunder, lightning, law, order, and justice. He has a temper and known to hurl thunderbolts. Athena (goddess of wisdom), skill, warfare (and peace), intelligence, battle strategy, and handicraft. Born from Zeus' head fully formed and armored. Special patron of heroes - such as Odysseus. Patron of Athens (a city named after her)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...