Friday, February 7, 2020

Quiz Day and New Topic

Today we took a quiz in class on Ancient Egypt. I thought the quiz was hard and there were things on there that we didn't go over. I didn't do very well, even though I thought I knew the material pretty well. When we were done we started taking notes on the new topic ancient Greece. I took a page of notes before I ran out of time. Here are some of the notes I took in class today.

  • Sea, land, and climate were an important environmental influence on Greek civilization.
  • 3000 B.C. Minoans lived on large Greek island Crete.
  • The Aegean Sea, Ionian Sea, the Black Sea, were important transportation routes for Greek people.
  • Greece lacked natural resources: timer, precious metals, and usable farmland. 
  • rugged mountains covered 3/4 of ancient Greek
  • small parts was suitable for farmland; tiny fertile valleys covered 1/4 of Greece. 
  • Couldn't support large populations with little farmland and water
  • varied climate 48-80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...