Friday, March 20, 2020

Cyber Week Review

This week has been overall good. Doing school at home isn't the worst but it's not my favorite thing. One good thing about it is that I can sleep in a little later, I am getting up at nine instead of 6:30, so that means I can go to bed a little later which feels more natural. I also like being able to do my classwork in the order I want to, which I like to do the easier classes first when I wake up. Another thing about doing work is that I can take as much time or as little time for an assignment, and I can go at my own pace.  I don't like that I have to do all this work and I can't even see all my friends every day. Some classes will be very different than normal because you can only do so much like this. Waking up all week and doing work at home has made everyday feel like a Sunday where you wake up and do your homework all day and then you have free time at night which is nice but you have to wake up for school the next day, I find it annoying when every day feels like a weekend but it's not. So this week hasn't been all that bad and I am sure next week will be the same as this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...