Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Parthenon Haiku

When I first saw that we had to write a poem I was a little worried because I don't like poetry it's not interesting to me and I'm very bad at writing them. When it said we could do Greek architecture I remembered my last blog when I wrote about the Parthenon, I used that as inspiration. Then I thought about how it was for Athena who is strong and that is who the people look up to, she was the center of their lives. That is how I created this very amateur Haiku. After I wrote it I thought, I'm a poet and I didn't know it.
The Parthenon stands
tall, mighty, like the people
the heart of Athens

1 comment:

  1. You're "bad at writing"?
    I think you proved yourself wrong.
    Your haiku was great!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...