Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Essay question and outline

My essay question would be this: Describe three types of Greek architecture.
My first paragraph would be an introduction to each type of architecture. I would say what they are called and where they are found. My second paragraph would be on the first example, and I would say when it was built, what they used it for, and tell if its name has a meaning, etc. My third paragraph would be on the second example and I would list the same things that I did in paragraph two. For my fourth paragraph, I would list the third example and write the same things as I did in paragraph two. On my fifth paragraph, I would show how all of these are important in Greek culture and how it changed their culture.

1 comment:

  1. Not many people are choosing architecture, so I'm looking forward to reading your essay! One challenge will be to be descriptive enough of these different types and to make each one sound distinct from the others. You got this!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...