Thursday, January 16, 2020

Post Test Day

Today in class Mr. Schick was late. The bell rang and he was just walking down the hallway. We decided we didn't want our tests back because we knew our grades from veracross already. There is no point in going over the stuff we got wrong on the test because we already had our midterm. So the things that were on this test won't be on the final because this is semester one still. After that there were two or three makeup tests for yesterday. If you failed your demographic transition quiz you could retake it and if you got a grade above failing you would get 75% percent put in for your score so you won't fail the test. Then he played a game for teachers on veracross. You have pictures of students and you can guess there name to help you learn them. I had never seen it before, it was very interesting. Now I am writing my blog. I did well on the test I got a 92% , so my grade went down a percentage but I still have an A and that's all I needed. After I turn this in I will have all my blogs and then I will be done for the semester in this class. So bye everyone thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...