Thursday, May 7, 2020

Rome by Chi Cago

When I heard I was going to get the chance to hear Rome by the famous rapper and historian I was very excited. I heard about it from my brother years back and waited for my chance. I wasn't totally sure what to expect but I would have given it a standing ovation. I think it was very well written and it even had a lot of information but it was in a fun way. I am very disappointed I didn't get to see it live though, that would have been cool. But, it was still great and I'm glad I didn't miss out on the once in a lifetime chance.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked it, Laura! Tell your bro Hi for me!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Future Laura....

Dear future Laura,     The date is June 2nd, 2020. I hope you are great and in good health and enjoying life. I hope most of your dreams...